Thursday, October 11, 2012

Skin79: BB Cream + Pact SCANDAL Rose & Vanilla bought on Ebay

Hello again!

I finally received yesterday the order I did via Ebay! The HOT PINK powder I had from Skin79 came to an end about a week ago u_u, so preventing that I order about a month ago a new powder, I didn't find the HOT PINK package like before, BUT, from the same seller I got an awesome deal, well, it was fine for me haha.

This is what I bought:

  • Skin79 Scandal Rose & Vanilla BB Cream 35g
  • Skin79 Scandal Rose & Vanilla BB Pact 12g
  • Skin79 BB Cleanser 100ml
  • FREE GIFT: Skin79 mini lip gloss
TOTAL PAID:  $35.98 usd ($475.33 mxn) by paypal on September 17th. FREE SHIPPING, delivered to my house without a tracking number, got it YESTERDAY. :)

Here are the pictures:

Came in this box, sealed and secure





BB cream SPF50


BB pact SPF30










As you can see, everything was on the package, it's all really pretty!!!  I love the lip gloss! it wasn't expensive at all, at least I don't think it was because with other make-up, my face starts to go oily and shine in a bad way and also gets red all the time and the open pores that shows you've make-up melting on your face x_x.

Whatever, you know how I feel about Skin79, I simply LOVE IT!. Let's see how I manage with these new version ROSE & VANILLA, oh! as you can see, this BB cream has SPF50, 25 more sun protection than the HOT PINK BB cream, and for my sensitive skin and the way the sun is in my city, SPF50 it's WAY BETTER, so let's see how it goes.

I got it from here! at $35.98 usd because it was an auction/bid I think, there are still 10 available, you can check, no it's on $39.98 FREE SHIPPING, I highly recommend the seller, good communication, fast response and even if the package didn't have a tracking number, I was confident that it will arrive, and IT DID! :) There are a lot of BB creams there depending on your type of skin or the look you want, so you may want to take a good look, see other sellers, compare and buy the one you need :)!

Any doubt, please leave a comment.
See ya :) 

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a review that is about when and or after you used these products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's going to be my next post about, but I've been stuck in work so I haven't had the time. I bought this because I was running out of the HOT PINK BB Cream (which I really love), I still got a lot left so I haven't used the Scandal Rose & Vanilla BB Cream, I've been using the Scandal BB pact and it goes great after the BB cream, ALSO, I'm in love with the BB Cleanser, it's like magic, your skin ends up all fresh, clean, pores closed and smelling good.

      I hope I can do a big review with pictures this saturday. If it helps you, I did a review for the HOT PINK BB Cream (the one I've been using for about 2 years now) you can check that in here: http://belieability.blogspot.mx/2012/10/bb-cream-part-22-hot-pink-bb-cream-by.html

      Sorry for the long reply.

      Delete