Friday, August 22, 2014

wd.cm review: Boots, T-shirt, Dress (order total: $61.29 usd, arrived in 6 business days)

Hello again,

This is what I ordered from wholesale-dress which now has change their name to clothing-dropship, if you find the name dificult to write or forgettable you can also write it like: wd.cm and you will be redirected to the website. (I'll make a post later about the changes on the website in case you're lost).

I order this in July 23th and I got it via DHL by July 31st.

Anyway, this is what I ordered:

New Style Buckle All Match Short Boots Army Green
New Style Buckle All Match Short Boots Army Green i3674578

CD12101106-1
Price: $7.57
Warehouse: China
Size: 36
Color: Army Green
Available stock up to 22/08/2014: 1
Weight: 1.20 kg
Note: Ships in 24 hrs

Website details:
  • Heel height: 5 cm
  • Circumference: 26 cm
  • Height: 15 cm
  • Fabric: PU
My Pictures:











The first two pictures have flash, and yes, the sole is dirty because I just used them.


Opinion:
I absolutely love these boots, they are exactly like the website pictures, they are really comfortable, light weigth and the color is really nice, like dark army green, you can see it in my pictures. I've wear them already with some dresses and jeans, and I absolutely LOVE THEM! I have some issues with my back, it hurts when I use heels or if I'm walking or standing up too long and I have to say that these boots are one of the few pair of shoes that I can wear without feeling that I'm slowly dying of pain.



After Long and Short Rib Letters Printed T-Shirts


CS14033108
Price: $7.57
Warehouse: Factory *
Size: M
Color: White
Available stock up to 22/08/2014: 100
Weight: 150 gram

Website details (for size M):
  • Length: 69 cm
  • Bust: 108 cm
  • Sleeves: 53 cm
  • Fabric: Cotton
Opinion:
If I could wear this every day without getting criticized for wearing the same clothes, I WOULD, like a cartoon character, I really like it, the fabric (cotton) is soft and light, it's thin but not transparent, it's really comfortable and I really like the printed picture, I think size S would fit me as well, don't get me wrong, I love this t-shirt in size M, it's long but not too much, it's just like the website pictures. I wear this with a pair of jeans or shorts and the green army boots and it looks really nice :)!




I also ordered this:
Fashion Sexy Hot White Sleeveless back Pleated Flower Blouse


But it was out of stock and I never got it : ( ... But I got the refund for it, so it's ok.



Charming Flowers Printed Deep V-neck Chiffon Dress


CS13112704
Price: $12.16
Warehouse: Factory *
Size: M
Color: As the picture
Available stock up to 22/08/2014: 100
Weight: 450 gram

Website details (for size M):
  • Length: 84 cm
  • Bust: 96 cm
  • Sleeves: 45 cm
  • Shoulder: 37 cm
  • Fabric: Blends
My Pictures:










The pictures are after I wash the dress, in the last picture was supposed to have like a little hook or clinch that goes hooked with the one in the 6th picture, it fell off so...

Opinion:
It's a little bit darker than the picture (which I'm really greatful for it), it's the same style and pattern, it's comfortable and looks great, size M fits for me perfectly, it doesn't fit me exactly like the picture, it's a little bit longer but then again, the length is 84 cm and I'm 155 cm, anyway, I really like it, I can wear it with the green army boots (like the pictures), with sandals or even heels and it will look great!  :) I love it! I just didn't like that much the fact that the little hook fell off, but then again, when I use it  I didn't hook the thing haha.

-----------------------------

* Factory warehouse means (like the person from customer care told me) that it is in China but it's not on wearhouse, so they have to ask for the item to another company or something like that, it's supposed to take 1-2 days longer to prepare the order if it contains items with Factory as warehouse

So, this is it for now, I'll upload the pictures later (my cellphone died) but these 3 items are exaclty like the website pictures, also I bought some stuff from GoodExpress.com.mx and I'll have that review ready for tomorrow, the website is a mexican company I think focused on sell and deliver healthy food, but this website only ships to Mexico.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment